Lingnan University noticed the gaps between demand and supply in the talent market, and the lack of a practical, postgraduate programme that gave professionals and psychologists the right skills and qualifications. The university launched the Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology for those who seek a role in academia, and those who seek to advance their careers.
Graduates of the Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology programme are eligible to apply to the Hong Kong Psychological Society (HKPS) to become registered psychologists. Networking is also important.
- Psychology & Work Today
- Personnel Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Research Methods in Work Psychology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 19 other Masters in Psychology in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution;
- An applicant whose degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country
- Interviews and/or additional documents may be required when needed.
- Non-psychology degree holders are required to take a pre-entry course which is normally conducted before the commencement of the MSc programme.
International19754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19754 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National19754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19754 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Full-time: HKD155,000
- Part-time: HKD15,500 per course
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.