Lingnan University noticed the gaps between demand and supply in the talent market, and the lack of a practical, postgraduate programme that gave professionals and psychologists the right skills and qualifications. The university launched the Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology for those who seek a role in academia, and those who seek to advance their careers.
Graduates of the Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology programme are eligible to apply to the Hong Kong Psychological Society (HKPS) to become registered psychologists. Networking is also important.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology & Work Today: An Introduction to Work Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Research Methods in Work Psychology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International19998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19998 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National19998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19998 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Full-time: HKD155,000
- Part-time: HKD15,500 per course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.