The Master of Science education program in Speech Language Pathology at Clarion University of Pennsylvania is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard #310, Rockville, Md., 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700. Graduates of the program demonstrate adequate knowledge of principles of basic science and normal development in relation to speech, language and hearing for entry level into the profession. This program is offered only at the Clarion campus.
- Students will demonstrate adequate knowledge of principles of basic science and normal development in relation to speech, language and hearing for entry level into the profession.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of characteristics, etiologies, and diagnostic and treatment methods for each disorder area within the scope of practice for Speech Language Pathology.
- Students will be able to apply and integrate discipline-specific knowledge to develop and implement appropriate diagnostic and clinical management plans, providing services resulting in evidence-based practice in speech language pathology.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical standards of conduct.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Practice
- Communication Dis. In Multicultural Populations
- Language Disorders in Child
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguages Machine Learning Linguistics View 727 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Clarion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.