The online MBA in Advanced Accounting at Colorado Christian University combines the Christian worldview and business administration background with accounting ethics, accounting research, advanced auditing (accounting information systems within a forensic framework) and advanced tax accounting.
- The Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Advanced Accounting is designed to help students who desire to pursue careers in business and accounting, or specifically a certification in Public Accounting (CPA).
- Therefore, this program is limited to students who have an undergraduate degree and background in accounting.
- Accounting Ethics
- Advanced Managerial/Cost Accounting
- Research and the Accounting Regulatory Environment
- Advanced Tax Accounting
- Auditing Forensics for Accounting Information Systems
- International Accounting Standards
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 24 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the graduate admission application online (including essay, transcripts, and application fee).
- Provide a professional resume and employment record. It is expected that MBA candidates will have at least 5 years of professional experience or the equivalent.
- Submit an official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution. For those seeking an emphasis in advanced accounting, a bachelor's degree in accounting is required.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average between 2.0 and 2.49 will be admitted on a conditional admit (CAD) basis for the first semester.
- Complete any needed prerequisite courses. Review the MBA prerequisites prior to application submission.
- The Office of Admission reserves the right to request additional information as deemed necessary to make a selection decision.
International15522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 18 months.
National15522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 597 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.