Benefits of studies
International top sport management professors take care of the courses together with Finnish experts. These studies give you a great chance to expand your international network.
Work and study
By completing the program, students will be able to understand the concepts of leading and managing sport organizations, apply marketing concepts to sports, utilize the sport business intelligence to improve business performance and develop effective strategies for sport business organizations.
- Sport Business Management
- Research and development
- Management Studies
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 42 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at JAMK University of Applied Sciences and/or in Finland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- In order to apply for the programme students are required to have at least two years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Upon completion of the programme, students will be able to understand the concepts of leading and managing sport organisations, apply marketing concepts to sports, utilize the sport business intelligence to improve business performance and develop effective strategies for sport business organisations
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Jyväskylä
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.