Public Policy and Management program at City University of Hong Kong helps students discover and analyse critically current and emerging knowledge relating to principles, theories and practices in international and local governance, public policy and management.
Students at Public Policy and Management program at City University of Hong Kong will:
- contrast and assess the roles, inter-relationships and limitations of various actors and organizations involved in the governance of people, money, and the environment ;
- explain, compare and evaluate critically various values, ethical principles and cultural traditions shaping policy-making processes and the delivery of services to the community;
- be creative in problem solving and demonstrate practical and, as appropriate, innovative management, planning, team-working, decision making and research skills; and
- contribute to the development of knowledge about public policy and management by active discovery through undertaking supervised dissertation, capstone project, or other project-related coursework.
- Theories of Government and Public Administration
- Values and Choice in Public Policy
- Policy Processes and Analysis
- Workshop in Public Affairs
- Evidence-based Policy and Practice
- Research Methods in Public Policy and Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 4 other Masters in Public Policy in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a degree, or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements
International24732 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24732 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 687 USD per credit during 12 months.
HK$5,400 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.