Special and Inclusive Education from University of Nottingham is taught by active researchers, whose work and practical experience inform the course content. Unique modules offer you the flexibility to explore areas and specialisms you are interested in and provide you with the tools to apply your research to support and educate the children you work with.
This course provides a solid grounding for a career and graduates work in a diverse range of jobs including classroom/learning support, special education, coordinating provision for children with special needs, leadership within special education and policy/administration.
The course increases your academic and research skills to support future doctorate level study including, for example, a doctorate in education or educational psychology or PhD Special Educational Needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Debating Special and Inclusive Education
- Researching Special and Inclusive Education
- Responding Mindfully to Challenging Behaviour
- Communication and Literacy
- Educating Students on the Autism Spectrum
- 12 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 80 other Masters in Special Education in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification in education, psychology, teacher training or a caring-related discipline
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world
- English language requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.