Special and Inclusive Education from University of Nottingham is taught by active researchers, whose work and practical experience inform the course content. Unique modules offer you the flexibility to explore areas and specialisms you are interested in and provide you with the tools to apply your research to support and educate the children you work with.
This course provides a solid grounding for a career and graduates work in a diverse range of jobs including classroom/learning support, special education, coordinating provision for children with special needs, leadership within special education and policy/administration.
The course increases your academic and research skills to support future doctorate level study including, for example, a doctorate in education or educational psychology or PhD Special Educational Needs.
- Debating Special and Inclusive Education
- Researching Special and Inclusive Education
- Responding Mindfully to Challenging Behaviour
- Communication and Literacy
- Educating Students on the Autism Spectrum
- 12 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 422 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification in education, psychology, teacher training or a caring-related discipline
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world
- English language requirements.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.