It's a fact: Businesses today rely on data. Machine learning, data management, business analytics—these technologies and strategies for harnessing the power of useable, relevant information are taking center stage.
From front-line supervisors to department heads to CEOs, decision-makers at every level are depending on the technologies of Big Data to help guide their companies toward success. And not just business—organizations in all walks of life, from government agencies to non-profits, use data science to help create better outcomes and brighter futures.
Now it’s your turn. Position yourself for a successful career in data analytics with the Master of Science — Data Analytics from Johnson & Wales University. You’ll learn how to combine math, statistics and computer science to collect, analyze and interpret data. You’ll evaluate different methods, such as machine learning, to more effectively mine data. You’ll discover how to spot trends in multiple markets. And you’ll gain the statistical methods and analytic tools needed to solve real-world issues through data.
Why earn your Data Analytics degree online with JWU?
- Earn your MS – Data Analytics degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Build data analysis and management skills with challenging and job-relevant coursework
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education — real-world exposure to real-world issues
- Tools for Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Big Data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You can apply for JWU anytime and choose from six-term start dates: August, October, January, March, May, and July
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 67 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B.S. degree in any major;
- IT-related major preferred
- All Postsecondary Transcripts
- Two Current Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Résumé/CV
- All documents must be submitted in the original language.
- All documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified line-by-line English translation.
International15156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.