The online Master of Education program at University of San Diego is designed for practicing K-12 teachers with a minimum of two years of teaching experience from a wide variety of classroom settings, including public district, charter, independent or non-traditional schools. This diversity of backgrounds allows students to leverage knowledge, experience and real-world applications from their peers to enrich learning throughout the program.
Building 21st Century Skills
You will learn new strategies to help your students critically analyze information, and to compose, create and collaborate using the latest digital technology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social Justice and Educational Equity
- Cognition and Learning
- Educational Research Methodology
- Qualitative Methods in Educational Research
- Capstone Seminar
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 910 other Masters in Education in United States
- A personal phone interview
- Two years of prior teaching experience: send a resume of your experience
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or professional supervisors
- Two 500-word essays
- International applicants: a minimum score of 90 on the TOEFL exam and a score of 20 on the written exam; and IELTS minimum score of 7.5
- GRE score is optional
- No teaching credential required; however, participants will need access to a classroom of students throughout the program to apply their learning and complete the course assignments as well as their action research project
- International students must have their transcripts evaluated by an outside agency approved by NACES, such as World Education Services, Inc. (WES). A Course-by-Course Report from WES or one of the following agencies must be submitted with your application
International710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 710 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
National710 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 710 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.