Whether you are seeking to further your career in supply chain management or interested in gaining insight into global trends in the industry, this business focused MSc will help advance your knowledge of supply chain management and prepare you for the jobs of the future. The curriculum has been developed from in-depth research carried out by academics at the renowned Sir John Cass Business School (Cass), one of the world's leading business schools and part of City, University of London .
You will be immersed in the latest technologies and innovations within the supply chain and global logistics industry, including artificial intelligence, block chain technology, big data analytics and automation. You will also explore live issues such as risk mitigation, sustainability and ethics.
Flexible learning options allow you to select the programme pathway that suits your needs and interests. You can obtain an MSc, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate from anywhere in the world.
Modes of study: Online | Teaching Centre
By studying this Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics programme from University of London, you will:
- develop an understanding of international business trends that shape global supply chains and how they impact your business
- be able to use your research project to better understand the challenges facing your business
- be kept up-to-date on key innovations within supply chain management and global logistics, including analytics and advanced technology usage.
A University of London qualification in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics provides you with the opportunity to hone the attributes and capabilities necessary to build an effective career in the supply and logistics field in the future.
As a future manager in this sector, your Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics qualification can provide you with specific managerial insights into the complex world of global supply chains and how vital they are to the development of any business as it moves forward.
Many employers across multiple sectors, from government departments to retail firms, require skilled supply chain and logistics professionals and recruit directly into their businesses and organisations. Supply chain and logistics is also an inherently international sector so roles can be based across the world and often involve national and international travel.
CIPS accreditationCILT accreditation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Strategy for Delivering Value
- Global Purchasing and Supply Management
- Accounting for Decision Makers.
- Operations and Process Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- PGCert Supply Chain Management (60 UK credits)
- PGDip Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics will have accumulated 120 UK credits (60 ECTS credits).
- MSc will have accumulated 180 UK credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Artificial Intelligence View 677 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- MSc and Postgraduate Diploma: a first or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) preferably in a quantitative subject, or
- Applicants who wish to apply for MSc or Postgraduate Diploma but do not hold a bachelor’s degree, can apply directly by the “Work Experience Entry Route” providing that they have ten years minimum work experience in a relevant field, such as operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement, retail, transportation, import/export, humanitarian SCM or similar or,
- Applicants who wish to apply for the MSc or Postgraduate Diploma but do not meet the above admission criteria, can still pursue these degrees through the “Progression Route” providing that they have two years minimum work experience in a relevant field, such as operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement, retail, transportation, import/export, humanitarian SCM or similar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6300 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Band A Countries:
- Web supported student £6300
- Teaching Centre supported £4750
Band B Countries:
- Web supported student £10500
- Teaching Centre supported £7690
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.