Modern technology has become an inextricable part of clinical practice. Doctors use modern equipment and surgery techniques and rely on clinical decision support systems to diagnose and treat patients. It would not be possible to use all this state-of-the-art technology in clinical settings without engineers to interpret, develop and apply the new techniques in a patient-oriented manner.
With your way of thinking and your skills, you have the perfect background to find a job as (bio)medical engineer. People in the world are getting older and older. This increases the demand for innovative biomedical solutions. Expectations are that the demand for biomedical engineers will stay in the job market.
After acquiring a Master's degree in Biomedical or Medical Engineering, there is a broad perspective in job offers. Besides becoming a researcher, you could for example become a developer, project manager, teacher, consultant or business developer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Research groups include:
- Soft tissue engineering and mechanobiology
- Including Immunoengineering
- Soft tissue biomechanics
- Biointerface Science of Regenerative Medicine
- Orthopeadic biomechanics
- Cardiovascular biomechanics
- Including ultrasound imaging
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Health Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 19 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.