Engineering Physics - Biomedical Engineering from University of Central Oklahoma provides advanced study in biomedical engineering, with emphasis in biomedical instrumentation, biomechanics and medical imaging, for students who intend to pursue a doctoral degree in biomedical engineering or related fields.
- Accelerator Operator.
- Applications Engineer.
- Data Analyst.
- Design Engineer.
- High School Physics Teacher.
- IT Consultant.
- Biomedical Imaging
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Digital Signal Processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology Biochemistry View 667 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Online application for admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions. A minimal 2.75 GPA overall and 3.00 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted or a 3.00 overall GPA.
- Completion of 24 undergraduate hours in physics or the equivalent and mathematics through differential equations and other prerequisites
- Students with course deficiencies must complete 3000/4000 level courses in physics and engineering, in addition to the program course requirements.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. Submission of scores on the GRE General Test is required. There is no minimum required for admission, but a combined verbal and quantitative score of 305 is recommended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must receive approval for admission to the program from the Engineering Physics Admissions Committee.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.