This Computational Science - Computer Science major at University of Central Oklahoma develops graduates that are technical experts in computer science or software engineering. Graduates will lead efforts in the workplace to meet goals using data, quantitative techniques, and business analytics. A graduate’s professional and communication skills will allow her/him to serve as lead technical resource for collaboration between units in his/her organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational Science for Professionals I
- Computational Science for Professionals II
- Creative Problem Solving
- Managerial & Operational Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Actuarial Science View 384 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- Online application for admission
- A 500-word letter of application expressing interest in the program and providing any additional information you believe will be helpful for admission decisions. Include how this program fits with your career goals, and how your education or work history has prepared you for this program.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree from an appropriately accredited institution, with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75* or above.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
International13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6717 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6717 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2964 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.