Computational Science - Computer Science from University of Central Oklahoma aims to produce graduates that are prepared to perform advanced computational analysis and manage projects in professional environments, specifically those related to computer science.
- Computer Scientist
- Computational Science for Professionals
- Creative Problem Solving
- Managerial & Operational Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 161 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- Online application for admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions. Bachelor’s degree in any subject area. If the degree is not in a STEM-related area, then the applicant should demonstrate work or other experience that has prepared them for the PSM program.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended that record a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 and a minimum of 3.00 in the last 60 hours.
- The GRE exam is not required, but a minimum combined verbal and quantitative score of 300 is recommended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.