Music Education from University of Central Oklahoma will help prepare students in the field of music education to develop a higher level of proficiency in understanding and utilization for instruction of specific philosophical, methodological, and educational concepts pertinent to the environment of the public school system. This major also allows individuals to pursue areas of special and related interest through elective studies. The University of Central Oklahoma is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- Private Lessons
- Music History Pedagogy
- History of Performance
- Studies in Music History
- History of Instruments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Music Music History View 1008 other Masters in Music in United States
- Undergraduate transcripts must show a minimum 2.50 GPA overall or 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted.
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.