Students design an individualised Brain and Mind Sciences programme from the University College London (UCL) of study, exploring multidisciplinary perspectives.
Students develop an understanding of the cognitive sciences and neurosciences, and how mechanisms operating at the molecular, cell, network and system level affect normal brain function. They gain a working knowledge of modern methods for scientific and clinical investigation of the human nervous system, along with exposure to leading-edge research.
Students will graduate with a Master's from UCL (awarded at the end Year 1), and an international university diploma (Master's level) from UPMC/ENS (on completion of Year 2).
Upon successful completion of the two-year joint MSc programme, students will be able to embark upon a successful career in their chosen field of research into the expression of human behaviour and its biological substrate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Neuroscience
- Language Sciences (with specialisation in Neuroscience and Communication)
- Language Sciences (with specialisation in Linguistics with Neuroscience)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Cognitive and Decision Sciences
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Stroke Medicine
- Advanced Neuroimaging
- Dementia: Causes, Treatments and Research (Neuroscience)
- Translational Neurology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 268 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in neuroscience or related biological science (e.g. physiology, psychology, biochemistry); or a medical degree from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. If you have not studied basic cellular neuroscience in your undergraduate degree, you will be required to do an introductory module during the first year of studies at UCL.
- Applicants must be able to follow a postgraduate curriculum in both the French and English languages as the programme involves a year of study in London and a year of study in Paris.
International31200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31200 GBP per year during 24 months.
National16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.