The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders offers the Master of Science Degree with a concentration in Speech-Language Pathology.
The master of science degree education program in Communication Disorders at Bowling Green State University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard #310, Rockville, Maryland 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700. Our Council of Academic Accreditation (CAA) accredited program meets the academic requirements of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association's Certificate of Clinical Competence as well as the requirements for Licensure from the State of Ohio.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master's Program is a two-year program, consisting of 4 academic semesters of on-campus study (including one summer semester).
- The fifth semester is devoted to a full-time, off-campus externship. Students will be enrolled in practica experiences every semester.
- The practica will take place at the on-campus speech and hearing clinic as well as at various sites throughout Northwest Ohio.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Neuroscience View 485 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9339 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9339 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.