You will look critically at current literature on a wide range of digital marketing theories and issues but Digital Marketing degree offered at University of Salford is also highly practical. You will work on live case study assignments and group projects while running real-life digital marketing campaigns, applying search and social media marketing techniques to support competitive marketing strategies.
You will gain a highly regarded formal qualification, as well as personal and organisational management skills that will enhance your career prospects. Our graduates have gone on to gain employment in a wide range of organisations, working in areas including brand management, marketing communications, social media marketing and heritage marketing.
- Search & Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics & Strategy
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Online & Offline Consumer Behaviour
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 318 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate International Management.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfillment of entry requirements.
- Where a student has gained a recognized Honours degree but does not meet the normal entry qualification requirement, they may still be considered for entry if they can demonstrate relevant work experience of a minimum two years duration post study and acceptable level of responsibility.
International15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8550 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £1,425 per 30 credit module
Living costs for Salford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.