Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
- living expenses
- travel expenses
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. University of Salford is proud to support the Chevening as a premier partner. Find out more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
The Chevening scholarship is worth 100% of the tuition fee, a monthly stipend and airfares.
This scholarship is open to master's degree applicants for selected programmes who have:
- A good standard first degree
- Work experience of at least two years
- A high standard of English language
- Leadership and networking skills
- A commitment to work in their home country for at least two years after completing their master's degree
Study experience required
- Applications should be made on the Chevening website.
- Please note: you do not need to submit your university offer letter to apply to Chevening. You need to select the universities you wish to apply to and submit an unconditional offer letter for your chosen course by mid-July.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.