Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
We are are an owner-member of the Northern Consortium of UK universities (NCUK). NCUK delivers pathway programmes that lead to degrees at member universities. NCUK foundation and graduate pathway programmes are taught in its accredited centres around the world. Since 1987, hundreds of students have progressed onto the University of Salford after completing NCUK programmes and are now working successfully around the world. To support students who progress from NCUK, we offer a number of high value scholarships to outstanding applicants for undergraduate or master's programmes.
For September intake
- The NCUK Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is worth £5,000.
- The NCUK Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship (progression from IY1) is worth £3,000.
- The NCUK Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship (progression from PMP) is worth £3,000.
International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master's programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Study experience required
There is no application process. Your eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed when you apply to your chosen programme. If you are successfully accepted for this scholarship, to confirm your funding you must confirm your offer of admission by paying your tuition fee deposit.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.