It achieves this by leveraging key technical interests and capabilities of successful applicants into the modern financial architecture and its central functions including trading, product design, underwriting and securitization, payments and settlement, asset management, risk management, corporate financial management and a range of technical innovations that have evolved in many of these areas.
A high level of rigor is embedded in the Master of Science in Quantitative Finance from New York University. It is targeted toward smart, disciplined and dependable students who have the ability to climb a steep learning curve and a well-developed capability for creative and critical thinking.
This is the skill set in demand in the new world of finance, from the biggest and most diverse financial institutions to specialized financial boutiques and end-users such as nonfinancial corporations and asset managers. To succeed, market participants need to know how financial instruments are designed, priced, traded and deployed in a highly competitive and unforgiving market environment.
- Students will be able to conduct sophisticated financial analyses pertinent to a range of financial functions in both financial and non-financial firms.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate sophisticated financial analyses with tech-driven colleagues.
- Students will be more easily able to adapt to new developments in finance and bridge the gap between application of modern product and process technologies and state-of-the-art finance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Foundations of Finance
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Stochastic Modeling and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance View 440 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International58607 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58607 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National58607 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58607 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.