UQ's Master of Global Management will challenge and reward you by providing educational insights into two distinctly different cultures, as well as opportunities to make friends and career networks in various countries.
This compelling The Master of Global Management is offered by University of Queensland and allows you to learn from leading experts at world-renowned business schools in two countries: Australia, and your choice of Finland, Italy, France, Norway or Canada. Whether at home or aboard you'll work on a wide range of projects with students from diverse backgrounds to gain a better understanding of global issues and how to resolve them, and develop high-level business skills in the context of the Australian, European and Canadian business environments.
- Broaden your personal and academic horizons through study that will take you around the world to develop an in-depth international business outlook.
- Enrol in a unique program that's small in size yet big on interaction between academics and students, which creates a supportive and friendly learning environment.
- Build an international network of peers and extended contacts who can open doors to global career opportunities.
Career possibilitiesPostgraduate study can take you anywhere. Depending on which field you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Senior financial analyst
- Leading liquidity officer
- Strategic marketing analyst
- Budget analyst
- Financial manager
- Operating International Business
- Globalisation & the World Economy
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Economics and Finance
- International Enterprise Management
- International Tourism
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Development View 252 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
CRICOS code: 073271FCommencing UQ students:
- A bachelor degree with a GPA of 5.25; and
- satisfy the Executive Dean that you are suitably qualified to undertake study at the partner institution.
- Inbound students must be admitted to an approved program at a partner institution; and
- have successfully completed the UQ equivalent of 8 units in the approved program, with a GPA of 5.25.
International43200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43200 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36960 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.