About this Degree
The 12-month Master, entirely taught in English, offers a comprehensive education in finance and an in-depth understanding of digital technologies and their applications in the financial sector (banking, insurance companies, asset management). The programme targets young graduates who want to specialise in the Fintech area and its aim is to train professionals to be able to understand and manage digital transformation, building on their different skills and capabilities.
The Master in Fintech, Finance and Digital Innovation (FINTECH) at MIP Politecnico di Milano builds on the collaboration with our partners from the financial industry — Aviva, Deloitte, Fabrick Spa, IBM and Intesa Sanpaolo — in order to combine theoretical competencies in methods and technologies with the expertise of the financial world and Fintech applications. The Master also boasts cooperation with Fintech companies such as ZeroKMFinance ANIMA, Aegis Human Consulting Group, UnipolSai, illimity, Unicredit, Nexi and NTT DATA.
- The programme is structured in three building blocks, designed to guide all participants through a learning funnel that enables the attainment of an in-depth understanding of the Fintech revolution. Starting from a strong basis in Finance, Information Technology, Computer Programming and Quantitative Finance, students will understand the foundations of the Fintech ecosystem.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Innovation Management Machine Learning View 17 other Masters in Machine Learning in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS) in Engineering, Economics, Finance or scientific disciplines
- Application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Copy of University degree and transcripts
- English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Motivation letter
- Two reference letters – optional
- Copy of valid ID card or passport
- Digital passport-sized picture
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The International Master in Fintech, Finance and Digital Innovation (FINTECH) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.