The Applied Data Analytics program at the Australian National University will be taught in intensive blended mode with students expected to be enrolled part-time.
During this degree, students will have:
- An opportunity to deepen knowledge in one of the three areas of computation, statistics, or social science.
- Professional development for practicing data analytics professionals.
- The opportunity to undertake research of professional relevance.
- Select, adapt, apply, and communicate advanced data analytics methods and techniques;
- Apply data analytics to decision making about policy, business and service delivery;
- Examine current issues in data analytics using leading-edge research and practices in the field;
- Demonstrate strong cognitive, technical, and communication skills to work independently and collaboratively to collect, process, interpret and communicate the outcomes of data analytics problems; and
- Communicate complex data analytics outcomes to diverse audiences.
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Mining
- Data Wrangling
- Introduction to Social Science Methods and Types of Data
- Using Data to Answer Policy Questions and Evaluate Policy
- Principles of Mathematical Statistics
- Graphical Data Analysis
- Introductory Statistics for Business and Finance
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 39 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Australia
- A Bachelor degree with Honours or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
- Or a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0, plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
International45864 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45864 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32256 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32256 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- ANU offers a wide range of scholarships to students to assist with the cost of their studies.
- Eligibility to apply for ANU scholarships varies depending on the specifics of the scholarship and can be categorised by the type of student you are. Specific scholarship application process information is included in the relevant scholarship listing.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.