The mission of the School of Nursing (SON) of Western Kentucky University is to produce culturally sensitive nurses for an increasingly global society at the associate, baccalaureate and graduate levels and to provide continuing education opportunities for life long learning to our constituents.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (MSNP)
- Nurse Administrator (MSNA)
- Nurse Educator (MSNE)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSNS)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Physiological and Pathophysiological Concepts
- Nursing, Politics and Health Policy
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Theoretical Foundations of Professional Nursing
- Advanced Health Assessment Clinical
- Transition to Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Issues in Professional Nursing
- Practice Management for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Graduate Nursing Research
- Research Applications
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 744 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of .
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.