Students in the Master of Business Administration (iMBA) offered by Coursera in partnership with the University of Illinois earn the same high-quality MBA degree that on-campus students have been earning for decades--but without needing to put career or family life on hold. Students achieve business mastery, gain lifelong leadership skills, and build a global network as they work alongside fellow students and faculty.
The iMBA helps prepare students for an even more successful career. Below are a few highlights that help capture how the iMBA program can improve and expand your career.
A Massive Global Network
Graduates of the iMBA become one of over 425k global alumni in the Illinois network. The iMBA program itself has students from over 90 countries and 46 U.S. states. You will connect with these students in the high-engagement portion of the iMBA program.
A Degree the Job Market Values
One of the most important things an MBA candidate should consider while evaluating an MBA program is how the job market perceives their university and business school. Below are a few rankings that show the job market's reception to Illinois graduates:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Leadership and Management
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
- Value Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Global Challenges in Business
- Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 405 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree or US equivalent: You must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a foreign country.
- You must have maintained a grade point average of 3.0 (A=4.0), or comparable GPA for an international applicant, for the last two years of undergraduate study.
- 3 years professional work experience: All students are expected to have at least three or more years of rich, valuable operational or managerial experience.
- 3 professional letters of recommendation: Each applicant is required to submit three letters of recommendation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21384 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National10692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21384 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.