Students in the Master of Business Administration (iMBA) offered by Coursera in partnership with the University of Illinois earn the same high-quality MBA degree that on-campus students have been earning for decades--but without needing to put career or family life on hold. Students achieve business mastery, gain lifelong leadership skills, and build a global network as they work alongside fellow students and faculty.
The iMBA helps prepare students for an even more successful career. A survey of 2019 graduates showed that 53 percent had received a promotion, job offer or accepted a new position during their time in the iMBA program, while graduates saw their pay increase an average of 20 percent during the course of their studies.
Graduates of the iMBA become one of over 425k global alumni in the Illinois network. The iMBA program itself has students from over 90 countries and 46 U.S. states. You will connect with these students in the high-engagement portion of the iMBA program.
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Leadership & Management
- Managerial Economics & Business Analysis
- Value Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Global Challenges in Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 666 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or US equivalent: You must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution in a foreign country.
- You must have maintained a grade point average of 3.0 (A=4.0), or comparable GPA for an international applicant, for the last two years of undergraduate study.
- 3 years professional work experience: All students are expected to have at least three or more years of rich, valuable operational or managerial experience.
- 2 letters of reference are required. At least one letter should be a professional reference from a current or former supervisor. Once you enter their information into the online application, your recommenders will be notified to submit a letter of reference or complete a brief online information form.
- International students must submit attested English translations of all transcripts.
International11520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23040 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National11520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23040 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.