Specific strengths of the Industrial and Systems Engineering program of Virginia Tech are in the areas of human factors engineering and ergonomics, general industrial engineering, management systems engineering, manufacturing systems engineering, operations research, engineering administration, and systems engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of Change, Innovation, and Performance in Organizational Systems
- Mathematical Probability and Statistics for Industrial Engineers
- Production Systems Analysis
- Case Studies in Industrial Engineering
- Management of Quality and Reliability
- Management Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 233 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Official transcripts for all prior college level course work, which must be submitted through the online application
- Three (3) recommendation letters, which must be submitted through the online application
- Resume, which must be uploaded with the online application
- Statement of purpose, which must be uploaded with the online application.
- The GRE test score for all applicants
- The TOEFL or IELTS test score for international applicants that have not received a degree or equivalent from an accredited English speaking institution.
International27614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13807 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National27614 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13807 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6850 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.