On the Chiropractic (Including Foundation Year) programme offered by the University of South Wales you will study and understand the human body in health and disease, be able to identify abnormalities of human structure and function, and manage patients through manual methods. These include manipulation, soft tissue techniques and active rehabilitation.
Clinical experience is a major part of your chiropractic training. Elements of clinical work are introduced from the start and are carefully integrated to reinforce your academic study. Your final year is a clinical placement, during which you will treat and manage patients with musculoskeletal disorders to develop your clinical skills, confidence and employability.
Graduates of this chiropractic degree will be eligible to apply for registration with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) to legally practise as a chiropractor in the UK. There is also opportunity to apply for registration and employment in other countries worldwide.
The chiropractic courses boasts a very high employment uptake in the profession. Chiropractic is a growing profession in the UK and Europe that offers substantial opportunities. There are also career opportunities in education, or you could specialise in academia, sports medicine, rehabilitation, neurology or research.
- Our Chiropractic programme is accredited by both the General Chiropractic Council (GCC) and the European Council on Chiropractic Education (ECCE)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation Human Physiology for Chiropractors
- Foundations of Professional Development in Chiropractic
- Foundation Anatomy for Chiropractic
- Foundation Biophysics
- Foundations of Clinical Management
- Clinical Physiology
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Imaging
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 872 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry criteria detail typical offers but USW considers all applications on an individual basis which means that we could make offers based on qualifications, personal profile and experience.
- Typical A-Level Offer: BCC - CCD
- Typical Welsh BACC Offer: Pass the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Diploma with Grade C in the Skills Challenge Certificate and BC - CD at A Level to include one A Level but to exclude General Studies (this is equivalent to 112-96 UCAS tariff points).
- Typical BTEC Offer: BTEC Extended Diploma Distinction Merit Merit - Merit Merit Merit in a relevant subject (this is equivalent to 112-96 UCAS tariff points).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.