This Professional Practice and Management in Architecture from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol), and like other Architecture courses here, it's unique in offering a multidisciplinary environment that's geared towards the construction professions as a whole.
The course team comprises qualified architects and a solicitor with a specialism in construction law, while the course content has contributions from lecturers across the department and industry specialists. This ensures the course is based on current and projected trends.
Careers / Further study
The course promotes lifelong learning and career progression in architectural practice, so it's an excellent boost for practising architects. It also supports the department in developing excellent Knowledge Exchange, including employer links and CPD opportunities.
Successful completion means you can apply to the ARB to be on the Register of Architects. When officially registered, you can also apply to become an RIBA Chartered member.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
To achieve the final award, you must complete these four Master's level modules:
- Architectural Profession and Project Procedures
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Practice Management and Personal Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesArchitecture Management, Organisation & Leadership Landscape Architecture View 272 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We normally require Part 1 and Part 2 qualifications prescribed by the Architects Registration Board or graduates of courses recognised for exemption from the RIBA Part 1 and Part 2 examination.
- Applicants will normally be invited to bring their portfolio of work to an interview to demonstrate their professional experience, and this is also an opportunity to discuss the course in detail.
International525 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 GBP per module during 12 months.
National525 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Module Fee (15 Credit)
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.