Data Science from University of Wisconsin Green Bay focuses on how to clean, organize, analyze, and interpret structured and unstructured data, deriving knowledge and communicating your discoveries clearly to stakeholders. It is a 12-course, 36 credit program and is taught by expert faculty.
Graduates with Data Science from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will be able to:
- realize value from big data and make better decisions.
- gain skills in order to help organizations public, private or non-profit in enhancing customer engagement, optimizing operations, identifying and preventing fraud, and generating new sources of revenue among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Statistical Methods
- Programming for Data Science
- Data Warehousing
- Big Data: High-Performance Computing
- Communicating About Data
- Data Mining
- Visualization and Unstructured Data Analysis
- Ethics of Data Science
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Data Science and Strategic Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
All application materials need to be completed two weeks prior to the semester start to be considered for admission.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 86 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 grade point average. Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission.
- UW System application form
- $56.00 application fee
- Prerequisite courses: Recent coursework in elementary statistics, introductory computer programming and introduction to databases. Relevant work experience can be considered in lieu of this coursework.
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended
- A personal statement of up to 1,000 words describing the reasons behind your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the data science field. Space for the personal statement is included in the online application.
- Two letters of evaluation
- MSDS Questionnaire
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES
International4236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National4236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2118 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.