At the Robert Gordon University studying the MSc Strategic Service Planning and Delivery in Health and Social Care will equip you with the diverse knowledge and skills required for effective service planning and delivery including; a critical understanding of relevant policy, data analytics and informed decision-making, principles of change management, effective leadership, and understanding the needs from the buildings used to deliver care.
Drawing on expertise from across RGU, the course includes modules delivered by Aberdeen Business School, Applied Social Studies, Architecture and the Built Environment, Computing, Health Sciences and Nursing and Midwifery.
There is no formal placement on this course. However, in two modules you will have the opportunity to undertake service visits to investigate service developments, and building developments. We will have a list of suitable visit sites but you will have the opportunity to arrange the visit at a time suitable to you and the site. You will be expected to fund these visits. In AC4013 Strategic Building Design you will undertake 2 x 1day visits, in HSM125 Creative Futures in Health and Social Care 1 x 1 day visit will be undertaken.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contexts of Health And Social Care
- Blended Learning Part-Time
- Finance For Managers (Health and Social Care)
- Leading Organisations and Change (Health and Social Care)
- Strategic Building Design
- Building Information Modelling: Application in Asset Management
- Strategic Management Environment (Health and Social Care)
- Creative Futures In Health And Social Care
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Management View 260 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in relevant subject
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International4295 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4295 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2770 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2770 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- £2,770 for year 2
- £1,840 for year 3
- £4,295 for year 2
- £2,860 for year 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.