At the Robert Gordon University studying the MSc Applied Psychology the flexible nature of the course makes it career-enhancing, as it is tailored to your personal needs and professional requirements. It allows you to study an elective module in an applied area of your choice, and the research project enables you to explore psychological questions in a real-world context which are relevant to your interests, experiences and future career ambitions.
Successful completion of the MSc will enable you to pursue further training as a HCPC-registered and/or Chartered Psychologist in a range of psychology areas such as: clinical, counselling, education, forensic, occupational, health, sport and exercise, teaching and research.
On graduation you will be equipped with a broad range of skills including the ability to: solve problems and reason scientifically; make critical judgements and evaluations; demonstrate ethical awareness and sensitivity to contextual and interpersonal factors; communicate and collaborate successfully.
- Understanding Psychology As A Science
- Developmental Psycholog
- Personality And Individual Differences
- Social Psychology
- Biological Psychology And Neuroscience
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadlines are agreed for individual courses. Make sure you apply in time to be sure of your chance of a place.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Clinical Psychology View 67 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have an Honours degree with a final degree classification of at least 2:2 or international equivalent.
- Degrees in areas related to the social sciences, education, health and social care, and experience in research methods are desirable.
International12480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12480 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7370 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7370 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Rest of UK and EU: £7,370 per year
- National/UK/EU: £2,770 year one
- International: £4,680 year one
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.