At the Robert Gordon University studying the Analytical Science - Drug Analysis and Toxicology you will benefit from the use of modern analytical equipment, and a real insight into the latest developments and challenges facing the industry. Your coursework will be underpinned by research, and industry-input, providing you with the best platform from which to deliver relevant and up-to-date analytical science services as a well-prepared graduate.
85% of MSc Analytical Sciences graduates have gone on to employment in analytical sciences and 12% have continued to PhD study (Business Gateway, 2017).
Graduates gain employment in a wide range of areas such as research, project management and analytical services associated with a range of industries including distillation, pharmaceutical, oilfield chemistry, food/drink analysis and environmental science.
Graduates may also go on to further their academic career by seeking doctoral studies either within Robert Gordon University, when funding and suitable vacancies are available, or the rest of the UK, EU or internationally.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Skills And Techniques
- Laboratory Work
- Instrumental Analytical Sciences
- Food Analysis, Authenticity & Safety
- Environmental Analysis
- Drug Analysis And Toxicology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesToxicology View 13 other Masters in Toxicology in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree in a relevant science subject area and to include Chemistry including (but not restricted to) Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Science, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences or Life Sciences.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International16440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16440 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £3,460 for year 1
- £3,460 for year 2
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.