At the Robert Gordon University studying the Advanced Pharmacy Practice course has been designed to deliver a focused education on all competencies, skills and attitudes required to become an Advanced Practitioner. You will have many opportunities to use experience of professional practice, enabling you to reflect analytically and self−critically. This is a career-enhancing course, throughout which you’ll become an independent and reflective life-long learner with the ability to make a positive impact on patient’s lives.
Your employer will benefit from your completion of this course as it is designed to enable you to develop in the key competency areas for advanced practice including Pharmacist Independent Prescribing. This course has been designed in collaboration with employers in both primary and secondary care to ensure that the course is kept up-to-date and in line with current practice and the demands of the workplace. The multi-disciplinary nature of the course enhances its appeal to employers and as a result, career prospects are excellent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The content is mapped to relevant professional development frameworks enabling you to develop the relevant knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies required for effective advanced pharmacy practice.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPharmacy View 32 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have an 2:2 undergraduate honours degree in Pharmacy from a UK university, and two years post-registration relevant work experience* OR
- An integrated Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm), and two years post-registration relevant work experience* OR
- The Overseas Pharmacists' Assessment Programme qualification and two years post-registration relevant work experience*
- Additionally, applicants must be registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council or the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
International4680 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4680 GBP per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA2770 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2770 GBP per module during 24 months.
- £1,830 for stage 3
- £3,120 for stage 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.