The Marketing programme at Dublin Business School is at Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications and with the combination of taught and research stage, it provides added value for both learners and employers.
The programme is academically challenging and strategically relevant in advanced marketing and will equip students with current and emerging theories that inform and comment upon the new practices of marketing within the digital media arena.
Graduates of the MSc in Marketing will acquire specialised skills and competencies that will enable them to pursue positions in many fields, including Marketing Management, Market Research, Brand Management, Advertising & Public Relations and Marketing Consultancy.
Key features include:
- It is delivered in small class groups which support individual learning needs
- It offers a highly supportive environment in which to learn
- It takes global perspective
- Module content is strategic in nature and directly relates to the business world
- Delivery balances contemporary theory and practice
- A rigorous scientific research approach is applied throughout the programme
- Authentic assessment strategies are employed
Who is the Marketing Programme aimed at?
The MSc in Marketing is a programme which has been purposely created to meet the needs of recently qualified business or marketing graduates. It seeks to further enhance students existing knowledge of marketing theories and practice, and who aspire to pursuing challenging senior career opportunities in the marketing profession.
In today’s maturing and competitive marketing landscape, this MSc in Marketing will equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary at senior level marketing positions.
DBS Degree, Postgraduate Higher Diploma and Masters programmes are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Consumer Behaviour
- Sustainable Marketing Practices
- Web Marketing Management & Metrics
- Services Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Design Thinking, Innovation and Commercialisation
- Applied Strategic Branding
- International Marketing
- Dissertation / Applied Research Projec
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Digital Marketing View 29 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Ireland
The minimum entry requirements for the MSc in Marketing are:
- A Level 8 primary undergraduate honours degree with a minimum Second-Class Second Division classification (2.2) from a recognised third level institution in any discipline who wish to specialise in the field of marketing, or
- An equivalent professional qualification attributed to the marketing sector.
- Applicants who do not have a Level 8 qualification at a 2.2 award level and who have at least 3 years’ work experience may also be considered through the college’s normal RPL procedures. Relevant professional experience may be taken into account and individuals will be assessed on a case-by-case basis through DBS RPL procedures.
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 5,390 EUR per annum part-time for EU students.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.