Coursework will help you explore team building, managing change, global leadership perspectives, and performance management. To culminate the Organizational Leadership program of Indiana Institute of Technology, you will complete your own leadership project.
We provide students with the leadership knowledge and competencies for high-level success in middle management and higher-level positions in a wide variety of job functions, industries, and professions.
As a student in our unique research-based program, you will develop knowledge and abilities consistently demonstrated by high performing leaders in these areas:
- Developing human capital
- Building organizational excellence
- Decision analysis
- Change management
- Strategy development and implementation
Preparing Leaders in all IndustriesIndiana Tech’s MSOL graduates have gone on to become middle managers and executive team leaders in the finance industry, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, non-profits, and many others. Graduates also will be well equipped to pursue further education such as a law degree or a Ph.D. in areas of study including business administration, management, organizational leadership, and industrial and organizational psychology.
- Leadership Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Developing Human Capital
- Management Information Systems
- Managing Change
- Building Organizational Excellence
- Financial Concepts for Leaders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 110 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Complete graduate application for free on our website
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (equivalent to a four-year US baccalaureate degree)
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Submit English proficiency test results
- Minimum of two years of significant work experience
International18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.