Topics such as quality assurance, lean manufacturing, and enterprise resource planning are complemented with the study of financial management, project management, managerial economics, and more.
This integration creates an educational experience which can be thought of as an MBA with a technical focus.
Students may also combine M.S. in Engineering Management coursework with additional management, human resources, or marketing coursework to earn a dual M.S./MBA degree.
Where can this degree take you?
The Engineering Management program of Indiana Institute of Technology prepares students for leadership, managerial, and analyst positions in areas such as
- Project engineering
- Production engineering
- Sales engineering
- Engineering administration
- Engineering consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Designing for Lean Manufacturing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Stat Methods in Quality Assurance
- Legal Implications for Engineering Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1958 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (equivalent to a four-year US baccalaureate degree)
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- English proficiency test results (for students from non-English speaking countries)
- Complete graduate division application package, two letters of recommendations, official university transcript (certified and evaluated by one of our approved transfer credit agencies, if necessary)
- To obtain the proper immigration document (i.e. I-20 or DS-2019), please be prepared to submit the following: current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD, sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support, copy of official passport
International20052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Wayne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.