The Master in International Economic Relations and Economic Diplomacy program from Romanian-American University is intended for persons who wish to develop their international competences and know-how in international relations and economic diplomacy. It’s a versatile master program that deals with the various aspects of international economic and political organizations, correlated with the business environment.
If you wish to become a true specialist in economic diplomacy, if you are ambitious in taking up policy assignments, or if you want to secure your professional chances by establishing the link with international business, this master program will maximize your professional success.
The primary task undertaken by the Master in International Economic Relations and Diplomacy is to prepare students to meet the challenges offered by their employment in organizations that are compelled to carry out activities in a business environment which is increasingly internationalized, technological and competitive. The master program aims to address the curriculum not only in theoretical terms, but more importantly to create multiple connections between practice and research. Applied business simulations, scenarios and case studies are to be used, as well as internship programs.
- Europe as Economic System
- Dynamics of Regional Cooperation and Diplomacy
- International Law
- Geoeconomics, Influence and Power
- International Strategic Marketing
- International Business Negotiation
- International Economic Organizations
- Economic and Political Diplomacy
- Public Relations and Communication Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Etiquette and Protocol
- International Business Ethics and Leadership
- Diplomatic and Consular Law
- Nation Branding and Cultural Diplomacy
- Specialized internship
- Research project
- Classical Rhetoric: Means of Persuasion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 4 other Masters in International Relations in Romania
- 1 clear head photo (3x5, passport style) in JPG/PNG format
- Certified copy of the Birth certificate
- Certified copy of the passport
- Medical Certificate
- Certified copy of the transcript of records for all university years
- Certified copy of the bachelor diploma
- Certified copy of the high school diploma
- Proof of permanent address abroad
- Proof of English skills
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.