The International Economic Relations and Economic Diplomacy program from Romanian-American University is a versatile two-year programme that deals with the various aspects of international economic and political organizations, correlated with the business environment.
- Scholarships based on academic performance – up to 1000 EUR for 10% of the students in each program
- Discount for early registration in the first academic year
- At least one international professor for courses included in the curriculum, in addition to numerous other guest courses with international professors, with free attendance from RAU students
- Study trip – organized in the first year of studies (depending on the public health conditions), with the purpose to bring international students closer to the Romanian culture and help them better integrate in the RAU community
- Internship in international companies – RAU gives students the possibility to have an internship in the 2nd year of studies (and whenever there are opportunities), in order to make sure students gain practical experience, besides the theoretical knowledge
- Career counseling after graduation for all students interested to work in Romania
- International exchange programs available all over the world
- International activities in the campus (conferences, round tables, workshops, festivals, job fair, etc.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Europe as Economic System
- Dynamics of Regional Cooperation and Diplomacy
- International Law
- Geoeconomics, Influence and Power
- International Strategic Marketing
- International Business Negotiation
- International Economic Organizations
- Economic and Political Diplomacy
- Public Relations and Communication Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- It is highly recommended to start the application as early as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 9 other Masters in International Relations in Romania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Romanian-American University and/or in Romania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The Admission Procedure will take into account (1) your Bachelor Exam Grade and (2) an Essay on a subject in the field of the master program.
- Personal Essay Requirements and Topics;
- Admission Grade = (Essay Grade + Bachelor Exam Grade) / 2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Early registration for the first academic year for registration before July 26th = 2,900 EUR/1st year
Living costs for Bucharest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.