The Business Management in Tourism and Aviation programme from Romanian-American University is a two-year programme focusing on developing specific and multidisciplinary competences, as well as cognitive and practical skills, taking into consideration the need for professional trainins in this field.
The mission of the Master in Business Management in Tourism and Aviation is to ensure an educational academic process combining theoretical aspects, concepts and practical elements, in order to develop a business oriented critical thinking for the next specialists in the field of tourism and aviation.
The master program in Business Management in Tourism and Aviation is designed for the graduates of bachelor programs in different fields, wanting a specialization in Travel, Tourism and Aviation. Moreover, the graduates of bachelor programs in Business Administration have the possibility to broaden their knowledge, in order to further continue with doctoral studies.
At the same time, the program targets professionals in the tourism industry, focusing on extending their knowledge, through a specialization in Travel, Tourism and Aviation. Furthermore, professionals in the aviation sector have the possibility to enhance the necessary competences for a career path in Business Administration.
The program is designed both for international students (European Union and third countries), foreign citizens residing in Romania or for Romanian students interested in following an international program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Management of Tourist Destinations
- Luxury Products and Services in Tourism
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Tourism Business
- Financial Management in International Tourism
- Human Capital in Tourism and Aviation
- English for Aviation
- International Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Advanced Research Methods for Tourism & Aviation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Transport Management Tourism & Leisure
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 electronic, clear head photograph (3x5, passport style) in JPG/PNG format
- Birth certificate
- Document showing your permanent residence abroad (with full address)
- Travel Document - Passport/Travel Paper/National ID etc. according to applicable laws and regulations of transit
- Medical Certificate
- Transcript of records - the document that states the subjects learnt in high-school and the grades obtained. If you have not yet graduated please send transcripts for the past 3 years of high-school. When applying for a Master Program, please send only the transcripts for the University years
- Final certificate of studies certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education and the Romanian Embassy / Hague Apostille- High School Graduation Diploma stating your overall average grade that would allow you to pursue Higher Education in your own country.
- Personal essay - Required only for Master Programs* (conditions of drafting)
International4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.