You recognize the challenges and opportunities in the public and nonprofit administration sector. Now prepare to lead the charge in solving them. Drive reform and progress within nonprofit, government or public service organizations with an Public Administration program from University of Phoenix. You can earn your degree in as little as 17 months, and you’ll take just one 6-week course at a time. That way, you’ll gain the skills to create and implement public policy while keeping up with your job and family.
In this MPA program, you’ll learn to:
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders, elected officials and the public
- Analyze legislative and judicial processes
- Analyze and manage public financing and budgets
- Understand the unique role of shared decision-making between appointed and elected officials
- Analyze and present data to diverse stakeholder groups
- Evaluate public sector programs for effectiveness
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications For Public Administrators
- Human Capital Development In The Public Sector
- Law And Public Administration
- Public Administration Institutions And Processes
- Leading Organizational Change In The Public Sector
- Data Analysis For Public Policy And Management
- Public Finance
- Public Budgeting
- Program Evaluation
- Public Policy Planning And Implementation
- Public Administration Applied Project
- Leveraging Technology In The Public Sector
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 186 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International17737 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 17 months.
National17737 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.