You recognize the challenges and opportunities in the public and nonprofit administration sector. Now prepare to lead the charge in solving them. Drive reform and progress within nonprofit, government or public service organizations with an Public Administration program from University of Phoenix. You can earn your degree in as little as 17 months, and you’ll take just one 6-week course at a time. That way, you’ll gain the skills to create and implement public policy while keeping up with your job and family.
In this MPA program, you’ll learn to:
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders, elected officials and the public
- Analyze legislative and judicial processes
- Analyze and manage public financing and budgets
- Understand the unique role of shared decision-making between appointed and elected officials
- Analyze and present data to diverse stakeholder groups
- Evaluate public sector programs for effectiveness
What can you do with a Master of Public Administration?
An MPA can prepare you to be a:
- Chief Administrative Officer
- City Administrator
- City Manager
- Government Service Executive
- Nonprofit Director
- Public Works Director
- Program Manager
- Communications For Public Administrators
- Human Capital Development In The Public Sector
- Law And Public Administration
- Public Administration Institutions And Processes
- Leading Organizational Change In The Public Sector
- Data Analysis For Public Policy And Management
- Public Finance
- Public Budgeting
- Program Evaluation
- Public Policy Planning And Implementation
- Public Administration Applied Project
- Leveraging Technology In The Public Sector
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You have 8-10 opportunities all year long to start your online master’s degree, so you can begin when it best suits your schedule.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 207 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Must have an undergraduate degree from an approved, college or university with institutional accreditation, or hold a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- Must meet work experience requirements or have access to an organizational environment, depending on your selected degree program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States.
- Not have been expelled from a previous institution.
- Meet the English proficiency admission requirement.
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 19 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 19 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.