Students pursuing the Master of Arts in Architectural Studies at University of Houston must have earned a four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Students must also select one of the areas of advanced study as listed. The Master of Arts in Architectural Studies is an advanced degree. It is not a post-professional degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Master's Project Preparation
- Architecture Design Studio V
- Elective/Independent Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 302 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should complete the online graduate application process found at How to Apply, including a non-refundable application fee.
- Additionally, applicants should submit a portfolio directly by mail to the College of Architecture & Design Graduate Admissions Office.
International1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1055 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1055 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State546 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 546 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.