Discernment. Clarity. Conviction. These are the principles that matter when it comes to academic excellence and biblical fidelity. As cultural darkness seeps into the life of the church and theological degrees become easier to obtain, the Master of Theology program at The Master's Seminary provides the rigor you need to be an apologist for the truth.
Qualification to fulfill a teaching position and pursue doctoral study such as the PhD
- As an advancing scholar, specialize in an area of biblical or theological studies, gaining facility in its literature and scholarship.
- As an advancing exegete, employ more refined skills in Hebrew and Greek translation, exegesis, and interpretation.
- As an advancing teacher, implement the skills of communication and effective teaching of course content.
- As an advancing researcher, demonstrate thoughtfulness, in- depth interaction, thorough research, and excellence in scholarly writing
- Exegesis of Genesis
- Seminar in Soteriology
- Seminar in Eschatology
- Biblical Aramaic
- Advanced Hebrew Grammar
- Readings in Historical Theology
- History of Biblical Interpretation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 665 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Master's Seminary and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($50)
- Official transcripts
- English proficiency
- Course-by-course Translated and Evaluated Transcripts may be required for all prerequisite degrees. Transcripts in English or Spanish do not need to be translated.
International7490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 535 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 535 USD per credit during 24 months.
part-time: 675 per credit
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.