The four objectives listed below summarize the academic goals for each student who completes the Theology program at The Master's Seminary.
- Scholar: Specialize in an area of biblical or theological studies, gaining facility in its literature and scholarship.
- Exegete: Employ a more refined skill set in Hebrew and Greek translation, exegesis, and interpretation.
- Teacher: Implements the skills of communication and effective teaching through pedagogy courses.
- Contributor: Show excellence in writing by demonstrating critical thinking, in-depth interaction, and thorough research.
In addition, the purposes envisioned for the program include the following:
- Preparation of equippers of pastors for foreign assignments in institutional settings where doctoral-level credentials are not prerequisite.
- Advanced preparation for pastoral ministries in local church settings. The program provides for a further sharpening of exegetical and theological skills for those sensing a further educational need beyond their M.Div. training.
- Preparation of pastors who are also inclined toward a calling in theological writing that requires a honing of exegetical and theological skills beyond what the standard M.Div. program offers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of New Testament Interpretation
- Advanced Hebrew Readings
- Soteriology Seminar
- Eschatology Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 568 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- International students at The Master’s Seminary must obtain an F-1 student visa in order to join us for classes on our campus.
- Following receipt of a letter of acceptance from the admissions department, and subsequent payment of the advance tuition deposit, the incoming international student will be contacted by the seminary’s Designated School Official who will gather the information needed to produce the Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status, also known as the Form I-20.
International3750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 48 months.
National3750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.