Course content includes theory, research, health policy, legal and regulatory issues, grant proposal writing and specialty electives.Practical expertise is acquired through a culminating internship which provides over 150 hours of directed educational experiences as a nurse educator, with an emphasis on teaching.The program is available in a full online format and accommodates both full-time and part-time students. Full-time students can complete the program in 4 semesters (taking 9 credits/semester) by following the recommended plan of study. Part-time study will take approximately 6 semesters to complete but can vary depending on your particular course load each semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice
- Advanced Nursing, Health Policy & Health System
- Legal and Regulatory Issues in Health Care
- Instructional Design in Nursing Education
- Evaluation Approaches in Nursing Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 266 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.