In this Adult Education and Development hands-on program at Strayer University, you’ll:
- Develop skills to design instructional content that incorporates adult-learning theory and meets learning goals
- Strengthen communication skills to effectively deliver content and engage learners in a variety of settings
- Build analytical skills to plan, deliver, and assess the effectiveness of adult education and development programs
- Build familiarity with online teaching systems and understand how to leverage them to facilitate adult education
- Gain an appreciation for cultural and ethnic diversity in adult education environments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice of E-Learning
- Methods of Teaching in Adult Education
- Assessing Adult Learners
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAdult Education View 49 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
National1680 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1680 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.