The MPS in Psychology of Leadership at Pennsylvania State University is designed for working professionals seeking advanced education in the cultural and social aspects of leadership. The knowledge and skills you gain from your course work in this program can help you to enhance your career, support organizational objectives, and effectively lead diverse workgroups. The program attracts eager, motivated students working at all levels in industries including health care, finance, higher education, social services, military, law enforcement, engineering, and sales and marketing.
If you work in a leadership position now or if you aspire to move into a leadership role, the MPS in Psychology of Leadership was designed for you. This program is not designed to improve such managerial skills as budgeting or business strategy, but rather to help you understand people and social situations in work settings where more effective leadership can make an impact. If you wish to gain skills that can enhance your leadership effectiveness, this program is a good fit for you. The work you put toward this degree can better position you to improve employee relations, inspire employees through your mentorship, and create a positive, productive work environment for your team.
- Diversity Leadership
- Global and Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Psychology of Leading Work Groups and Teams
- Leadership Assessment and Development
- Psychology of Servant and Authentic Leadership
- Group Leadership and Effective Decision Making
- Full Range Leadership Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLeadership View 331 other Masters in Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pennsylvania State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Students are also expected to have a minimum of two years of full-time paid work experience prior to admission.
- Students who do not have a GPA of 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on the quality of their overall application.
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Vita or Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose — a 2–3 page essay articulating career and educational goals that demonstrates the student’s written communication skills
International33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.