The online Master of Science in Environmental Engineering (Online) at the University of California, Riverside is an advanced exploration of environmental systems with a distinct focus on water resources, covering relevant topics such as water chemistry, separation processes and modern water treatment systems.
Why A Master’s In Environmental Engineering?
A Master of Science in Engineering can prove to be incredibly worthwhile for your professional future. Environmental engineers are employed in a wide range of professional arenas, including:
- Water reclamation
- Sustainable development
- Pollution control and containment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The 100% online format gives you the freedom to earn an advanced degree in 13 months while honoring your professional obligations. Your employer may even help you cover some or all of the program costs.
- Whether you’re an environmental engineer or an engineer in another discipline looking to shift your career focus, our online engineering program can help you become a cross-functional engineering manager with the ability to lead teams across multiple disciplines.
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 28 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
International29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
National29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.