The master’s degree in Accounting curriculum at Monroe College is a challenging mix of classes in taxation, analysis, and advanced auditing, plus classes in ethics, leadership, and management. You’ll graduate ready for positions as an accountant in public, private, for profit, and not-for-profit organizations.
The value of professional connections can’t be overstated. Monroe’s King Graduate School offers several opportunities for you to expand your network with others in business and accounting.
- Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business
- The National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- Association for Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Statements Analysis and Reporting
- Advanced Accounting Information Systems
- Federal Estate and Gift Taxation
- Financial Accounting Theory and Reporting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
International applicants are encouraged to apply three months before the start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 893 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application. You must submit your application online
- Essay. The 500 word essay is your time to shine and communicate why you want to pursue a master's degree and how it will help you achieve your career goals.
- Application Fee. You will be able to submit the $50 application fee
- Current Resume
- Test Optional. Standardized testing is not required for admission into our masters program.
- Letters of Recommendation. You will be able to request 2 letters of recommendation in your admissions portal that will be forwarded to us directly.
- Schedule your interview. We want to hear more about your educational goals, career aspirations, and get to know you better as a person.
International17986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8993 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17986 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8993 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.