- The International Marketing and Sales program at the Aalen University of Applied Sciences offers integrated insight from current research findings and current real-world concerns of managers.
- The faculty members have worked and have been trained at some of the best firms and universities of the world. This background shapes the classroom experience: theory is tested against praxis and praxis is improved based on theory.
- Class sizes are small so that discussions, supervision of projects and active learning can be encouraged and easily realized.
- English is the language of instruction. Over 90 % of lectures and assignments are held in English. Students will understand and analyze data from Anglo-Saxon journals and use English at professional and academic level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Research in Business
- Marketing and Sales in New Manufacturing
- Total Customer Management
- Research in Business
- New Channels and Customers
- Servilization and Digilization
- Practical Business
The program is for students who are interested in an international career in the field of marketing and sales and enjoy the challenge of working in a demanding environment.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To study in a Master programme at Aalen University, you need a Bachelor’s degree or a equivalent degree.
International298 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 149 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Aalen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.