- The integrative curriculum is academic, spiritual, vocational, and practical, enabling you to refine your personal gifts. Whether you are called to parish ministry, campus ministry, advocacy work, or still discerning God's calling for your life, our MDiv degree prepares you for a variety of ministry settings in the 21st century.
- In light of all that is happening in the today’s world and our commitment to put our faith into action for the well-being of all persons and creation, we at Garrett-Evangelical have redefined the focus, requirements, and targeted outcomes of our Master of Divinity degree. The result is that our Master of Divinity degree will be more
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intro to Theological Education
- Practice and Theology of Christian Spirituality
- Person in Community
- Cross-Cultural Immersion
- Introduction to Hebrew Bible
- Introduction to New Testament
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 654 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online Application for Admission (found below)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation, including one church reference and at least one academic reference. MTS applicants are required to submit two academic references.
- Official copies of transcripts from every college or university you have attended.
- A $75 application processing fee which can be submitted online via debit or credit when submitting your application as final, or mailed to us via check or money order.
- For International Students, we will also need your official TOEFL score.
International785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of .
National785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.