The Psychology - Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences sequence at Illinois State University focuses on three content areas: behavioral, neuroscience, and cognitive science, which provide a critical foundation for advanced graduate study and can facilitate entry into research-related careers in non-academic settings.
The master's degree can be completed with two years of full-time enrollment on campus.
Students at Psychology - Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences at Illinois State University will:
- build a solid foundation of basic psychological research,
- understand and explain behavior.
- share ideas related to the field of cognitive science.
- Statistics: Data Analysis And Methodology
- Cognitive Science
- Experimental Design
- Experimental Analysis Of Behavior
- Seminar In Developmental Psychology
- Independent Study
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Linguistics View 596 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university prior to fall admission
- Send official transcripts from each college or university, other than Illinois State, where graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- Have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or 3.0 GPA for 9 hours of graduate coursework.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Writing Sample
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
International15922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15922 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.