The Psychology - Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences sequence at Illinois State University focuses on three content areas: behavioral, neuroscience, and cognitive science, which provide a critical foundation for advanced graduate study and can facilitate entry into research-related careers in non-academic settings.
The objectives of this sequence include building a solid foundation of basic psychological research, which will help students understand and explain behavior.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The master's degree can be completed with two years of full-time enrollment on campus.
- Point of Pride
- Illinois State's Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences (CBS) Colloquium Series welcomes several scholars from around the world to campus each semester to present research colloquia, interact with our students and faculty, and share ideas related to the field of cognitive science.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 913 other Masters in Psychology in United States
In 2-3 pages double spaced, address the following:
- Your Professional and career goals
- Research interests and experiences
- Qualifications for admission to this graduate sequence
- How your interests and goals fit with this graduate sequence
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.