The Master Course in Design and Marketing of Textile Products, Apparel and Accessories at University of Minho has the following objectives:
- Provide advanced and cutting edge training in design and marketing of textiles,, apparel and accessories, targeting those required to create differentiated products/brands, of high added value, with an impact on the sustainability of companies in the fashion industry value chain;
- Boost training of multidisciplinary teams with structured and integrated skillsets to manage the entire process of market knowledge and product creation and textile, apparel and accessories brands, which match emerging market opportunities or the creation of real value to its target customers;
- Foster R&D activity development conditions in the fields of design and marketing of textiles, apparel and accessories, considering the specificities of the knowledge domains they are part of.
CareerProduct designers, product managers, marketing managers, communication and image managers, in companies of the textile/clothing chain or similar areas. Adaptability of these functions to other industrial areas.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Emerging Technologies and Products
- International Marketing and Management of the Textile Business
- New Product Development Methodologies
- Project in Design and Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiotechnology View 9 other Masters in Biotechnology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The following documents must be uploaded to the application (please consider that they must have good quality):
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.