The Biocontrol Solutions for Plant Health training program offered by Université Côte d'Azur is unique in France and one of only a few similar international programs.
BOOST MSc objective is to train students so they'll be able to conduct research programs and R&D of eco-friendly plant protection solutions. A major global challenge is to implement ecofriendly plant production technologies, while minimizing the hazards and risks to human health and the environment. This challenge is faced by all economic sectors that produce or use plants: agriculture, agrifood, cosmetics, pharmaceutics.
Implementation of ecofriendly plant production technologies, minimizing the hazards and risks to human health and the environment, is a major challenge worldwide. This challenge is faced by all economic sectors producing or using plants: agriculture, agrifood, cosmetics, pharmaceutics.
As future professionals, students will be provided with the knowledge, know-how and experience to act as researchers, R&D leaders in extension services and industry, or experts in consulting companies, public bodies and NGOs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical tools
- Law and IP
- Biocontrol sustainability and risk assessment
- Analytical chemistry and formulation
- Plant responses to biotic stress
- Interactions: Evolution & adaptation
- Systematic and community ecology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Eligible students hold a bachelor (180 ECTS credits or equivalent with certified translation in English) and wish to specialize in research & innovation on plant genetic improvement, biological control, defense sQtimulation or biostimulation.
- Required English level will be based on proof of good English competencies (TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent). If application is of interest for BOOST MSc, English level will also be evaluated during BOOST interview by Skype.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
BOOST MSc program is part of the French National University System, which is heavily subsidised by the government.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.